2021-2022 FSSRT Officers
President: Selena Carbajal
Vice President: Zhen Zhao
Faculty Representative: Sydney Hainsworth
Graduate Studies Representative: Ashley Kuelz
Graduate Admission and Recruitment Representative: Evelyn Sarsar
Undergraduate Studies Representative: Maria Belinda Vasquez
Social Liaison: Victoria Cooper
Treasurer: Kayla Osman
Records Officer: Kealie Walker
The purpose of FSSRT:
- To promote interest in the Family Studies and Human Development discipline.
- To provide fellowship among students.
- To provide a forum for presentation of innovative ideas to the benefit of students.
- To discuss current research programs in the department and the field.
- To represent student needs at the departmental, school, and college level.
- To promote increased exchange among FSHD graduate students.
- Any FSHD student at the University of Arizona who pays semester dues iseligible to be an active member and may hold office.
- Non-members may not hold office and may not vote.
- To maintain active membership, students are expected to pay dues ($5.00) for each semester of enrollment each academic year and encouraged to attend all meetings either in person or by proxy.
FSSRT Constitution (2015) - here
FSSRT Position Descriptions - here
Graduate Student Funding Opportunities - here
Graduate Student Resources/Example Documents - here