Declaring the FSHD Major:
Steps for Declaring the FSHD Major:
- If you are interested in declaring your major to FSHD, we ask that all students complete an Online Information Session.
At the end of this session, if you believe FSHD is the right fit for you, you can complete the online form in order to request a change of major to FSHD.
Complete the Online Information Session and Declare Your Major Here
- Download a Catalog Checklist & Sample Graduation Plan to review FSHD Major requirements as you complete the online information session: FSHD Catalog Checklists
- Once your change of major is processed, you can make an appointment online here to meet with an FSHD advisor (Liz Collins)
- If you would like to speak with an FSHD advisor to ask questions before declaring your major to FSHD, please view upcoming FSHD advising drop-in hours here
*Students in the FSHD major will be charged a $200 per semester student fee. This fee will begin once you have reached junior status (completed 60 units of coursework). The student fee supports professional development workshops and events, professional development courses like FSHD 384, internship coordination, and other advising services you have access to as you reach junior status in the FSHD program.
Declaring the FSHD Minor:
Please visit the following link for more information:
FSHD Minor Information and Minor Application
Steps for Declaring the FSHD Minor:
- The FSHD Minor is available to both main campus students and students part of the Arizona Online Campus. All students interested in the FSHD minor must complete the following online information session and form. Students must have a 2.0 GPA to be considered for the FSHD minor.
Complete the Online Information Session and Declare Your Minor Here
- FSHD advisors will review and approve new minor requests weekly, so students should expect to see their FSHD Minor added within 5-10 business days. Students will be notified via email that they have been accepted to the minor.
- After priority registration, and once admitted to the minor, students will be able to register for FSHD courses.