Continue the hard work that you have invested into your education by transferring your post-high school credits into one of over 20 majors at the College of Agriculture, Life & Environmental Sciences.
How to apply
- Find the CALES major that will allow you to make an impact in the areas that matter most to you.
- Confirm whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Determine how your credits will transfer from Arizona Institutions or Out-Of-State Institutions.
- Start your university application. To request a paper application, contact admissions at 520-621-3237 or firstname.lastname@example.org Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (MST).
- Follow the instructions for reporting your official transcripts and any additional requirements needed to finalize your application.
- The university's review process typically takes 2-4 weeks. Once you've been admitted, you will receive instructions on next steps leading up to orientation.
- Once you are admitted, visit the financial aid page to learn how to apply for over $1 million in scholarships dedicated to CALES students.
Main campus deadlines
The application deadlines are based on the semester you plan to start.
December 1, 2023
May 1, 2024
July 1, 2024
You are considered a transfer student if you have 12 or more transferable college credits earned post-high school at a community college or from another university. See the drop-downs below to determine additional transfer application requirements.
- Have a minimum 2.0 cumulative college/university GPA
- Have a minimum recalculated cumulative GPA of 2.5 after completing the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC), or
- Have a minimum recalculated cumulative GPA of 2.0 after completing an associate or higher degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education