Greetings from the Disney College Program!
Disney College Program
Management & Professional Internships - Disney Parks and Resorts*
Highlighted opportunities for Plant Sciences, SWES, Animal Sciences, Vet Sciences, etc:
- Agricultural Sciences - Plant Science Internship
- Agricultural Sciences - Biotechnology Internship
- Golden Oak Horticultural Internship
- Animal Programs - Aquaculture Internship
- Management Internship - Animal Science Environment Ops
- Animal Programs - Behavioral Husbandry Internship
- Animal Programs - Veterinary Hospital Internship
Highlighted opportunities for Retailing and Consumer Science:
*Other Segments for Professional Internships including ABC, Studios, Corporate, ESPN and others will post throughout the semester. Please encourage your students to check disneyinterns.com.
Students interested in the Disney College Program will follow the steps below:
- Interested students should visit our website, disneycollegeprogram.com; the student will click Apply Now, and complete the application
- If the application is accepted, the student will receive an email with a link asking the student to take the Web-Based Interview. Please note, all applications are reviewed for candidates with a profile and experience that we believe will make them most successful on our Program.
- If the student is successful in the Web-Based Interview, the student will receive an email with an attached link asking them to register for a phone interview. This process allows the student to have the freedom to select the most optimal time in their schedule to participate in our phone interview.
- The phone interview is the last stage of the interview process. Remind your students to select a time that they can be in a quiet location and fully focus on their interview.
- Students should periodically view their dashboard for updates concerning their application status. Please understand some students will be able to view Offers or Dispositions immediately, while others may take a couple of days or weeks. All students will have a form of communication on their dashboard.