Click on the alumnus's name to see a list of his/her videos.
- Brandon Leister, Owner and Director of Operations for Rocker 7 Farms
Carrie Robbs, Director of Consumer Education and Producer Education for Arizona Beef Council
Animal Sciences, School of Animal & Biomedical Sciences)
- Davida Molina, Teacher for Valley Union High School
- Erin Nurss, Program Coordinator for The University of Arizona Nutrition Network
- Jonathan Williams, Golf Course Superintendent for Troon Golf
- Junelle Lupiani, Registered Dietician for Miraval Resorts
- Megan Strosnider, Costs Control Engineer for Critigen
- Melissa Weinstein, Store Team Leader for Target Stores
- Sean De Roon, Agriculture Statistician for U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service
- Stan Culling, Wildlife Refuge Specialist for U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Tom Reis, Area Resource Conservationist for U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Trisha Grant, Assistant Vice President Portfolio Manager for Farm Credit Services Southwest
Alumni's titles are reflective of their positions at the time the interview took place and may not represent their current status with the associated company or organization.